Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Check my Skills!

Actually, check Mr. Ronaldinho's skills. After all he is da man. I've followed his work on the telly and i've seen him do some pretty nifty stuff with a leather ball.....until I saw the mpeg you are about to watch. Just watch it. I'm still undecided if it's real or computer generated. Does he really hit the crossbar 4 times?? Absolutely amazing!! I seem to be turning into Beadles about, but here for your viewing pleasure is a footy compilation that someone has put together and there's some great stuff on here. Remember the Roberto Carlos freekick against France, erm 98 I think in Le Tournoi? We won it, weird I know, winning..... Anyway enjoy!!

3 Comments:

Blogger windcheater said...

That Ronaldinho clip is a fake. Although when I first saw it I was prepared to believe says something about how fucking good he is.

I can swear on this one can't I?

Those back dorm boys are really really unfunny. I've started to worry recently about your sense of humour. Funny dogs and people miming to the back street boys?

2:24 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I'm guessing you are now blind and using a braille computer if you can't laugh at those mpegs mate, you've spent too long away from blighty me thinks. If I wasn't coming to see you, I'd be paying to bring you back to the UK, before your humour completely go's. Laughing at animals is inherent in our genes, don't you get Beadles about over there? :)

3:47 PM  
Blogger windcheater said...

Monkey dust is funny. As is laughing at goalies who spend far too much time getting back to their goals.
'Funny' dogs is the preserve of the saturday night television.

Actually you sound a bit like Alan berating the American because he doesn't have a 'sophisticated sense of humour'

Have you ever heard of 'Robin's nest'?

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home